CRAWL Finally Launches
After 2.5 years, the local multiplayer dungeon crawler has finally released with plenty of new features. Always a blast to play with a group of friends, I highly recommend this game.
Synopsis: Crawl is the local multiplayer dungeon crawler where your friends control the monsters! Battle through randomly generated dungeons full of traps and monsters- all controlled by the other players. If a friend kills you they take your place and it’s their turn to crawl! It’s a race to gain enough XP and loot to face your friends as they control the flailing limbs of the hulking final boss!
Launch Details + New Features:
- Crawl is 20% off for launch week across all platforms.
- Out now on Playstation 4 and Xbox One!
- Inhabit a new boss– Tezekcal the ancient golden colossus, brought to life by a shaman’s still beating heart.
- New playable monsters– including a demonic scorpion queen, powerful high priestess, and a flying beast with a disembodied eye.
- Hymns can be purchased in the store, allowing heroes to steal from other players. Take their gold, weapons, even swap all their equipment.
- Heroes can now search for loot secreted away in rotting furniture, and discover giant alters that increase their stats.
- Plus achievements, loads of tweaks, balancing, bug fixes, and lots more!
- And the official soundtrack is finally available on steam, and bandcamp (https://alexyoder.bandcamp.com).
Bonus short behind-the-scenes videos too:
- Available here:
- $14.99 USD, £10.99 GBP, €14.99 Euro.
- 20% Launch discount this week!
- Who is Powerhoof?: A game dev duo from Melbourne Australia, Barney does art and Dave codes it up. They started Powerhoof in 2013 but we’ve been working together on games for over a decade.