WHATS JOSH PLAYING?Risk of Rain--- Sci-fi action platformer roguelite. Great pixel art, good soundtrack, plenty of enemy, item, and player class variety, plus good controls don't hurt either. Plenty of replayability with online and local co-op.
Are Sequels Hurting the Industry?
- No (50%, 2 Votes)
- Yes (25%, 1 Votes)
- Maybe (25%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 4Loading ...
Random Gaming News
- Soulcalibur: Unbreakable Soul Announced For Mobile
- Ace Combat Infinity Takes Off On May 20
- Virtua Fighter: Fever Combo Has A Showdown On iOS ...
- One Piece: Unlimited World Red Collectors Edition...
- Project CARS - New Screenshots Focus On The Game's...
- Super Smash Bros Pic Of The Day 23.4.14: Charizard...
- Seven boss battles that should be impossible
- VR Horror Experience Affected Hits Oculus VR Share...
- Injustice Mobile 2.0 is led by Deranged Cheerleade...
- How to be truly evil in Dark Souls 2
Update – approximate figures updated to exact totals If it could go wrong – it probably did go wrong this past weekend at the 8th annual Anime Matsuri. From the canceled events to the lost equipment to the overall disorganization, this event was frustrating in its excitement and exciting in its frustration. This disorder was […]
With eight solid months of development under its belt, SKARA is now focusing its efforts on completing their playable demo to be released on STEAM early access within the next few weeks. The playable demo will comprise of a lava-filled arena deep inside the Rhozha Mountains—the home of the barbarian Khärn tribe. “Players will finally […]
A hero is, for lack of a better word, heroic. They save cats from tall trees and old ladies, who own tree-climbing cats, from burning buildings. The morals they have tend to be unquestionable, i.e. do not drop your nemesis one-hundred and fifty stories to his doom even though he just killed every person, rat, […]
George R. Brown Convention Center
LONDON, UK – January 23, 2014 – This week SKARA, The Blade Remains joined the list of games available via Steam Greenlight, the worldwide distributor of videogames online. It took SKARA only eight days to gather the support necessary from the Steam Community. “We couldn’t believe SKARA had over 240 votes in only two hours!” […]