WHATS JOSH PLAYING?Slender--- It's short, it's free, and it's freaky. Slender is a horror game where you have to collect 8 pages while avoiding the Slender Man. So simple, yet so scary.
Are Sequels Hurting the Industry?
- Yes (33%, 1 Votes)
- No (33%, 1 Votes)
- Maybe (34%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 3Loading ...
Random Gaming News
- E3 2013 Sights and Sounds: The Bethesda booth tou...
- Respawn: TitanFall 'couldn't be made' without Xbox...
- Why You Shouldn't Pre-Order a Next-Gen Console (Ye...
- Used and rental game services react over Xbox One ...
- Microsoft just ditched its Xbox One development ph...
- E3 2013 - The Walking Dead: 400 Days Preview | Ent...
- Konami talks Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
- 'Remember Me' Review | Analog Addiction
- Review: The Last of Us - Techday
- New Preview Videos Released for Mind Zero
We interview Co-Founders of 8-bit Studios and upcoming MOBA, Skara – The Blade Remains, Cesar Ortega and Pablo Rodríguez.
We interview Florian Grolig, level and game designer at Black Pants Game Studio, about his career in the industry and their game “Tiny & Big: Grandpa’s Leftovers”
We interview Eric Peterson, the President of Production and Development for Roberts Space Industries about their upcoming masterpiece, Star Citizen
TinkTink.orgs’ newest reviewer Chris Maddox gets sucked into the warzone of PlanetSide2, releasing Nov. 20th.