WHATS JOSH PLAYING?Risk of Rain--- Sci-fi action platformer roguelite. Great pixel art, good soundtrack, plenty of enemy, item, and player class variety, plus good controls don't hurt either. Plenty of replayability with online and local co-op.
Are Sequels Hurting the Industry?
- Yes (33%, 1 Votes)
- No (33%, 1 Votes)
- Maybe (34%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 3Loading ...
Random Gaming News
- Cyber Monday Amazon Round 6-Bioshock Infinite Half...
- Get Ready For 343 Day
- First NBA 2K14 Roster Update for PS4 & Xbox One Ou...
- NBA 2K14 Update Includes Heat's Red & T'Wolves Sle...
- Gamertag Radio Podcast Reaches 3 Million Downloads
- Xbox One Chat Pad Confirmed?
- Tiny Brains PS4 Review Puzzling Without Polish |...
- Press Release: KEMCOs Symphony of the Origin Relea...
- Super Motherload PS4 Review | RealGamerNewz
- Top Things To Expect From The DayZ Standalone Rele...
Sometimes a game will come out and it’s really awesome. Sometimes that game will spawn a series that is equally awesome. Then sometimes that game/series will fade away, never to be heard from again, or worse, just start to suck. As time goes on, those once awesome graphics and the games amazingness suddenly start to fade […]
Alpha gameplay footage for Lunar Software’s upcoming FPS-Rouglike Routine. Just a gut feeling, but I think this game is going to be amazing.
LONDON, UK – June 21, 2013 – 8-bit Studios has formalized an agreement with Epic Games to use Epic’s latest Unreal Engine 4 to develop the ground breaking game, Skara—the Blade Remains. Skara will be one of very few licensed to use the “most world-class game engine to date.” “Unreal 4 will allow us to […]
We interview Co-Founders of 8-bit Studios and upcoming MOBA, Skara – The Blade Remains, Cesar Ortega and Pablo Rodríguez.